Fridays 1 pm I Murray Dodge Hall, Room 104
Continues throughout summer 2022. Everyone is Welcome.
Every Friday, students and community members gather for a sermon, prayer, invocations, and fellowship over food.
- 1 PM Qur'an Recitation (Surah Kahf)
- 1:15 PM Call to Prayer (Athan)
- 1:20 PM Sermon & Prayer (Khutbah & Salat) by Imam Khalil Abdullah / guest speaker
- 1:50 PM Du'a (Supplication) by a sister, followed by Meet & Greet (Suhbah) over Food (bring something to share)
If you are a visitor (not a PU ID card holder), pre-registration is required.
PRE-REGISTRATION LINK: bit.ly/mlpjummah.
Please read through the guidelines on the registration form above carefully, as Princeton University has certain protocols in place to ensure the safety of all participants.
-All visitors must be fully vaccinated.
-Everyone must wear masks and sign in upon entry for contact tracing purposes.
If you are unable to attend in person, you can tune in to the livestream on our Facebook page: Facebook.com/princetonmlp
Recordings are uploaded onto our Youtube channel: Youtube.com/muslimlifeprogram
August 26, 2021
Dear beloved community,
Asalaam'alaykum - greetings of peace! We are excited to announce that Princeton MLP has resumed in-person Jummah gatherings. Princeton University has certain protocols in place that we must follow in order to ensure the safety of all participants. Please read through the following carefully:
- Princeton University is requiring that visitors (12 years and older) attest to being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (fully vaccinated means two weeks removed from your final dose).
We realize that these restrictions may affect your ability to join us in person. We will be live-streaming the Jummah khutbahs on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/princetonmlp. As always, we are here if you would like to connect. Please reach out to the Assistant to the Muslim Chaplain Sidra at email@example.com
- Fridays, thorughout summer
- 1-2 PM (Quran Recitation, Call to Prayer, Sermon, Supplication, Meet & Greet over Samosas)
- Murray-Dodge Hall, 1st Floor
- Must be fully vaccinated if above 12 years old.
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to being with you!
Peace and blessings